Long Time No see
So…. I’ve not written anything in ages. But I have a good reason for that – I’ve been stuck behind the Great Firewall of China for the last two weeks. No google, no gmail, no wordpress, no youtube, no instagram, no tumbler – it felt like a trip back in time!
I just got back – this morning in fact – so I’m pretty shattered. It was an amazing trip and there’s so much to see in China. I’ll be writing about it here.
I plan to cover:
- Pre-trip sewing –
- I made several projects for this trip and I’d love to share them with you and review the patterns.
- My travels in China –
- places I went, things I saw, recommendations and all that.
- Fabric buying in China –
- I visited the Silk Market in Beijing, a Silk Factory and the garment and tailoring districts of Shanghai. So I’ll to tell you all about those and what’s worth a visit.
- Clothes shopping in China –
- I went looking for beautiful Chinese clothes and accessories – did I succeed?
So that’s all for now. I have to sort out all my photos and get it written.
See you soon!